
I am getting really, really excited. August is going to be such a fun month! Next week my Grandma T comes to visit and I can't wait. I get to play with my friends at school three days a week, and then the big, big thing happens--I get to go to KINDERGARTEN! Wow!
To get me ready, I've been doing a little shopping with Grandma. That and she's making me stuff, which is custom fit clothes. Pretty nice. Here I am modeling the front and back (Daddy and Mommy are you listening, this buttons in the BACK!) Grandma thought you might need a picture for a reference. I tried it out today when we went shopping for Mort's birthday, and I really LOVE the pockets. I think Grandma's going to have to include some more of those. Anyway, I picked out this fabric and you know what? The best thi
ng about fabric stores is that you get to touch the fabric and they don't even care.Grandma and I went shopping for more fabric today and I picked out some great denim for pants and two cute prints for a top and then we'll use some to decorate the pants. Grandma hasn't had this much fun since Aunt Breana was little!
No comments:
Post a Comment