
Wow! Do you know that when you're a big girl you get to go to something called a slumber party. That's where you get to spend the night with your friend, or in this case my cousins, Ashlee and Brittney. We always have such a good time!
I've really been doing this for awhile, but I didn't know it had a special name. Slumber parties are full of food and talking and giggling and videos and playing with dolls and doing hair and food and staying up a little late and reading books and Elmo videos and tickling and more giggling and, well, you get the
picture.Then the next morning you get to sleep a little later than usual. We eat breakfast and sometimes I get to take a bath with my cousins. I even let Brittney put barrettes in my hair, and that is saying something because I don't usually let anyone do that--not even Mommy. As a matter of fact, Grandma had to get a picture so Mommy would believe it.
I hope you get to go to a slumber party soon. You will absolutely, positively love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment