
Well, here is the promised set of pictures! Halloween was SO MUCH FUN! I started to get ready in September when Mommy started reading stories to me about it. Then Grandma S took me to JoAnn's. Do you know what JoAnn's is? It's a fabric store and Grandma takes me there all the time. Anyway, we looked at lots and lots of pictures of costumes, and I got to choose my very own! I even got to pick out the orange fabric and the black fabric with silver stars.
Next Grandma took the stuff home and then Daddy got into the act. He found a hat and a broom and even found the tights that Grandma told him to look for.
The big night came, and Ta-Da! Look at me. I

learned to say Trick or Treat when we rang doorbells and I tried to remember my thank you manners. I even got my Elmo basket filled. I loved the night!
1 comment:
That is the cutest costume! I LOVE the tights! That's awesome!
Post a Comment