Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st day back at school


Well now that the Olympics are over and school has started up again, I finally have time to write. I sure loved the swimming, white water events, and the running. Basketball was good too. Mommy tried to get me interested in gymnastics and she even enrolled me in a class. It was OK doing the group stretches and running, but who wants to stand around waiting for one lousy turn on the balance beam? I guess I'm more of a team sports kind of gal.
School is pretty good so far. Ms. T is a hard act to follow, but Ms. P is going to be OK. I like all the neat building equipment in my new room. Or as I say "my 3 room". The dollhouse and dress-up are pretty neat too. Evidentially, I was the cause of a little bit of a rukus. 3 different girls wanted to be my buddy. I didn't say anything because who wants to take sides? Anyhow, one girl is my nap buddy (we don't sleep to often), one girl is my lunch buddy, and the last girl is my playground buddy. I'm glad that got worked out.
One last thing. I told Daddy today that I need a car. And when he asked what for, I said "to see Grandma." Later ya'll.

1 comment:

Grandma S said...

Hi, Victoria,

Grandma misses you, too. Some day you'll be able to have a car and come visit me, but I'll be down to see you soon. I love you!

Grandma S