It's sure been hot around here lately. Not much rain to speak of and temperatures in the 90's. So what's a girl to do to cool off? Well, I'll just show you. It's always fun to visit Grandpa's house, but this time it was wet, too. Do you know about this thing called swimming? No, I didn't run through the sprinkler. I'm a little young for that yet, don't you think?
Contrary to popular belief, I really do like to swim. I just don't want to do it on command--right, Mom? I've been spending weekends at Grandpa's house and he and Grandma got me this really neat pool just my size. This is my first day in it. The water was a little chilly so I didn't stay in too long, but I like to wade in it and put my pink plate in it and watch it float. I really like my pool, but there's something even better at Grandpa's to swim in!
Ta-Da--now you know my secret. There's this great tub and it makes BUBBLES. Every girl loves a warm soak with bubbles, you know. My hippo and my rubber duck like to join me. They get to swim in circles when the bubble maker is on. Grandma says I could turn into a prune sometimes when I don't want to get out. I'm big enough that I can even climb in and out by myself if my stool is handy. Ah, the relaxing life!
No comments:
Post a Comment