Howdy! I'm three and today we had a party with lots of people--two grandmas, one grandpa, two cousins, one aunt, one uncle and of course daddy, mommy and the sissies. I got to be the guest of honor, whatever that means. I think it means they let me eat first, they sing to me and I get some pretty cool presents.Oh, yes, I forgot to say that Elmo came and celebrated with me, too. I got an Elmo hat, Elmo cups, Elmo plates, Elmo videos, an Elmo couch and Baby Elmo. 
We started with brunch. And that means I got bacon and fruit and bacon and eggs and bacon and biscuits and bacon and juice. My personal chef knows I love bacon. I even made up a song about it this week, but I digress.
Next we moved to the living room and guess what there was there--all kinds of presents. I am going to know my alphabet and Daddy and I are going to play with my new Legos. We love to build. I got food to cook with and bubbles to blow. Oh, I also got a backpack full of books and clothes.
Look at me sitting on my new sofa. I have my very own place to watch my favorite Elmo videos! I love looking at all of my Sesame Street friends and calling out their names. Did you know that this is not only a couch, but also a fold out bed? Wow! Maybe when I get tired I can go to sleep here--what do you think?
All in all, it's been quite a day. I think I like this birthday stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment