I'm going home yeah me -- check out this chair they got it just for me !!! And I'm going to ride in a car
I wish I was Homeward bound
You know I hear that at home the Mommy and Daddy are always there to feed you and hold you... all you have to do is cry!
Home, where my thoughts escape me
I got my own crib and my own bottles. My own Mommy to feed me and my own Daddy to wipe my... you know where
Home, where my musics playing
No more wires to wear. No more screaming babies. No more nurses prodding and poking!
Home, where my love lies waiting
Everything is here home I tells ya. EVERYTHING! wait Where's Kat?
Silently for me.
GET ME OUT OF THIS PRISION!!
Never fear dear readers Kat is doing Great and should join her baby ( she is 1 minute older) sister at home shortly
No comments:
Post a Comment