Yes, I do love the reading and the book. This one here is especially tasty!
NO NO NO Victoria we don't eat the books
Don't eat the books? What do you mean don't eat them? Mommy said to enjoy my reading. To get into it. Devour the books. Especially, the ones with sheep.
She was speaking metaphorically.
Metawhatsical?
Meta... oh it doesn't matter. We do NOT eat books OK? We cherish and value them.
And wait for Daddy to cook them.
And wait fo ..... NOOOOOO!
I mean he has all those books with the all that food in them.
You mean the cookbooks?
Yes, exactly ! Book that you cook! And once cooked, eaten!
I give up.
Could you pass the Dr Seuss? I'd like some green eggs and ham. No, well I'll settle for the lamb Daddy made for dinner. It sure was tasty.
No comments:
Post a Comment