
I've got grave news. Last Sunday I started getting a rash. I didn't think it was anything but Mommy took me to the doctor. There I learned the bad news. The doctor said I have CHICKEN PARTS! I don't know how this happened. I don't wanna be a chicken. Mommy is very concerned but Daddy is eying me up like he wants to baste me or something. And I've been wondering why my baths have been so hot lately. And what's with all the salt in the bath?! Is he trying to season me??? People always say I have nice legs, but I don't want to end up as Sunday dinner.....
Huh? what did you say....?
Chicken POX....?
Oh that's Different.....
Nevermind.
to all all readers, Victoria has a related disease and not full blow chicken pox. She is nearly recovered and wishes health to all babies who may not be as fortunate to have so many people to look after them.
No comments:
Post a Comment