Monday, June 19, 2006

The Old Ballgame


Hi all, sorry to not have posted in nearly a week, but I have been VERY busy. We had company this weekend and had so many adventures I had no time to write!! But now that things have quieted down I can get back to my blog! A good place to start would be the ball game we went to on Saturday. Mind you we could have went on Friday when some guy named Roger Clemens was pitching, but who wants to see a living legend? THANKS Mom and Dad. Anyway, we had a great time watching the regular Express players; perhaps the next Clemens was pitching? Probably not though cause there were an awful lot of homeruns being hit. Fireworks were shot off every time it happened. I like fireworks, I hope there is a holiday soon where I can see some more. Overall, we had a great time at the game, with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Breana, Uncle Matt, Ashlee, Brittney, Auntie Brenda, Daddy, Mommy and OF COURSE VictoriaJ.

No comments: